jueves, 15 de enero de 2009

Robert Pattinson's fan shock.


Robert Pattinson is amazed by his new fan base.
The British actor has regularly been mobbed by fans in America as he promotes his new movie 'Twilight' - based on the cult books by Stephanie Meyer - and admits he was unprepared for the near-hysterical response he gets almost everywhere he goes.
Click here to see all the Robert Pattinson photos >
He said: "I went into it as a normal job - I mean it was just an audition and then it became this thing incrementally over the last few months.
"And every day that goes past it seems to get a hundred times bigger. Nothing surprises me to do with 'Twilight' any more.
"It's the most distracting thing in the world."
Although the books are cult favourites in the US, they are not as popular in the 'Harry Potter' star's native UK and he admits he is interested to see the response he gets when he returns home for the film's British premiere next month.
He added to BBC Newsbeat: "I'm curious to see what happens in England because in all this madness I think I can always go home to England and it'll all turn off."




No hay comentarios: