sábado, 17 de enero de 2009

Shia LaBeouf, Zac Efron and Robert Pattinson: Top hunks.


Shia LaBeouf, Zac Efron and Robert Pattinson have been named among the top 10 hunks of 2008.
The ‘Indiana Jones’ actor has made the list compiled by website ETonline to find the best looking men of the year.
Other stars to be recognized for their handsome features include American football quarterback Tony Romo, the boyfriend of Jessica Simpson, actor Adam Rodriguez and ‘Pineapple Express’ star James Franco. Reduce Expenses and Save up to $800 on Auto Insurance How to View Your Credit Report and Scores for Free $2 Million in Scholarships for Working Parents Going Back to School
‘Twilight’ star Robert admits he is finding it hard to come to terms with his new sex symbol status, especially as he still has difficulties finding women who are willing to date him.
The 22-year-old actor said: “I am single at the moment but I read stories in the magazines and papers that I am dating so and so or I am dating so and so. But it's not true. But they are very good guesses because I always fancy the girl they pair me up with.
“I'm hoping it's the girl herself who has made it up - then I'm in with a real chance. Maybe I should start getting in contact with them.”
ET’s Top 10 hunks of 2008:


  1. Robert Pattinson

  2. Zac Efron

  3. Tony Romo

  4. Reggie Bush

  5. Shia LaBeouf

  6. Adam Rodriguez

  7. Chris Pine

  8. James Franco

  9. Jay Hernandez

  10. Simon Baker






No hay comentarios: