lunes, 2 de marzo de 2009

Kellan Lutz Interview.


Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen) admitted to being overwhelmed by the response of fans at the Los Angeles premiere of Summit Entertainment's Twilight. Lutz has been out and about so he knows how passionate the supporters of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight book series are, yet the response in LA caught him a little by surprise.



Good to see you again. So are you tired of doing your autograph?
Kellan Lutz: Never. I don't want to see the movie. I just want to keep on going around and around.


You know they would love it if you did that?
Kellan Lutz: I know. I know.


Did you expect this? I mean you've see the fan reaction already, but this?
Kellan Lutz: No, not at all. This is…I still haven't had time to take it in. It's very humbling to be a part of it and to sign so many things. And especially to have fans make posters for us. That's really cool.


People yelling out your name…
Kellan Lutz: Yeah, yeah. And they get it right actually. No Keelans or Kielans.

So tell me, these fans have huge expectations. The movie's going to live up to it, right?
Kellan Lutz: I hope so. I haven't seen it yet so I really can't wait.


Why haven't you seen it yet?
Kellan Lutz: I don't know. No one likes me. No one invites me to these screenings. I've been out of time every time. I think a part of me really wanted to wait and just see it with all the fans, and experience it the best way I could and that's right now, tonight.


Tell me about bonding as the Cullen family.
Kellan Lutz: I mean, I had the honor to work with a bunch of my friends who I'd been friends with previously. And, you know, just work with our shooting schedule which was only like 8 hours a day versus the 14… We had a lot of time to mingle and to talk and to get dinners. We really grew super close.


But you had a really short shooting schedule too, only 44 days.
Kellan Lutz: But we still, most of us live in LA so we're here to hang out.


What was it like on that set with the weather and everything else?
Kellan Lutz: I love the weather. That was my favorite part of it. I'm from the Midwest so I love the hail, the rain. While everyone else is trying to get warm in the camping tent, I'm out there just running around, eating the hail. It was fun.


Are you ready for New Moon?
Kellan Lutz: So am, so am.


If they started getting ready in January, you'd be there?
Kellan Lutz: I'm just in my bed, waiting.







No hay comentarios: