domingo, 1 de marzo de 2009

Kristen Stewart and Ashley Greene Interviews.



Kristen Stewart (Bella) and Ashley Greene (Alice) hit the red carpet for the Los Angeles premiere of Summit Entertainment's Twilight looking gorgeous and ready to show the film off to Twilight supporters. Stewart and Greene were surrounded by the rest of the Twilight cast as well as a thousand or so fans who could not get enough of the actors who are bringing their favorite characters to life.


Kristen Stewart: Bella in Twilight.
How are you handling this mob of fans?
Kristen Stewart: I mean we were prepared. We were told. I understand why these guys are so passionate and hardcore. The book is sort of hardcore.

How is it for you to take on a franchise like this?
Kristen Stewart: Fine. I mean, I didn't even know it was going to be a franchise. I was totally compelled by the character in the book. It's oddly engaging and it's very fundamental. And it sort of has everything that a young girl would sort of connect with. And you have a really strong female lead, it's sort of complicated and really crazy and scary and convoluted and sexy at the same time."
Ashley Greene: Alice in Twilight.
Ashley Greene: Oh my god! It's quite amazing. It's a really great feeling to walk in there and have people chanting your name and be just as passionate about a film as I am.

What is so unique about the story that makes all these people come out?
Ashley Greene: One, for the guys it's a different kind of vampire story and it does have the sports and the fight scenes and all those elements. But when it boils down to it, it's a really kind of epic love story. It's the story about two people who just can't bear to be away from each other and I think everybody wants that, and everybody relates to that. And then you throw in the superhero powers and the glory of being a vampire and it just hits on every level.

That complicates things though.
Ashley Greene: It's a layered, complicated story.

Why do you think so many people love Alice?
Ashley Greene: She's so loveable. No, I mean she's just extremely happy to be alive, or be being – I don't know if alive is the right word – and to have a family who loves her. And she's kind of out for the better good, even though she is a vampire, of other people in her family. And she's just upbeat and happy, and then she has this kick ass power of being able to see the future. I don't think that hurts either.

What were your feelings while you read the books?
Ashley Greene: You know, I was in love with Edward, too. I'm not going to lie. I was like, 'Where is this guy? Where does he exist? Where can I find him?' So I was just in love with the story as everybody else, and then I got to film it. It's been amazing.

No hay comentarios: